Hey all, First post of the year, Lol, yes i'm restarting the blog. Inspired by the vivacious butterflies. Thanx much girls. Hopefully i'll be able to maintain it this time. ok. '06 update, erm erm erm... I've been made chairman of the Entreprenuership Club, Secratary of the English club and uh still a class Librarian = P blehz! Lol. what else is new? Ah right, am currently in singapore 0=) WHEEEEEEE!!! SHOPPING SPREEEEE!! oh and i've been labeled the Billabonger, thanx to my billabong wardrobe. lol = P AMERICAN IDOL IS ON!!!!!!!!! The level of lameness has definitely gone up. I can't believe those people who think they can actually sing. AHHHHHHHH!!! EAR PLUGS!!!!!!!!! but i guess it wouldn't be fun to watch with out them. = P i know i know. mean. but true. very true. lol = P
Ok last thing, re-post of this, just something i'd like to share with you all.
Jesus
Break free oh twilight ender
Bring order to our chaos
Silence to our screams
Peace to our war.
You are all you are
Nothing more
Nothing less
Life forged you.
Soar through the sky ender
You are the hope of millions
But known by none
Forever sleeping
Ever dreaming.
Heaven shelters thee
The Lord armours thee
Holy Spirit guide thee
The Son of God is thee.
Evil incarnate surround you
Tempt you.
Forgotten innocence screams
But steadfastness holds you.
Love of unknown bounds
Freedom of the world
Light of man
Relentless saviour.
In the darkness I call out
Crying for your forgiveness
You pick me up when I fall
You guide me when I am lost
You are the reason I stand tall
Crucified for us.
So we may live eternal.
Blood shed for our repentance
Tears wept for our ignorance
Life taken for our arrogance
Death conquered for our salvation.
-Johnathan Tsun
Penguween, Waddling out. Taa!!
6:36 pm